The list of events for the 2019 ESOC Club Championships League is:
- Sun 27 Jan - SoSOL 1: Arthur’s Seat
- Sun 3 Feb - ESOC Sprint-O Race 1 (incorporating Scottish Sprint Championships): Uphall & Broxburn
- Sun 17 Feb - SoSOL 2: Drumpellier Country Park, Coatbridge
- Sun 17 Mar - CompassSport Cup Scottish round: Dunrod Hill, Greenock
- Sat 20 Apr - JK Day 2 (Middle Distance): Old Windmill Hill, Farnborough, Hampshire
- Sun 5 May - British Championships Individual race: Arncliffe and Kilnsey North, Yorkshire
- Sun 25 May - Scottish Championships Individual race: Dalbeattie Forest
- Sat 22 Jun - SOUL 7 (Scottish Sprint weekend, Day 1): Bo’ness
- Thur 1 Aug - Scottish 6 Days, Day 4: Culteuchar & Dron
- Sun 8 Sep - SOL 5: venue TBC
The scoring system uses BOF ranking points to compare different courses. It doesn’t matter which course you run. The system works as follows:
- Any ESOC member who successfully completes a course that gets allocated BOF ranking points will be automatically scored.
- There will be 4 categories: Open Men, Open Women, Veteran Men, Veteran Women.
- For the Open categories, the person with the highest ranking points scores 20, the second 19, etc.
- For the Veteran categories, the ranking points are converted to times in an average race and then scaled by the World Masters Athletics Association age-graded relative running speeds for 5km. Fastest scores 20 points, the second 19, etc.
- Your best 4 scores count.
- In the event of a tie, the 5th, 6th, etc score is taken into account (if available). Otherwise, head to head results are taken into account (greatest number of wins).